-
March 10th, 2003, 11:33 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi, sakura/crisis/anyone...
haf any one ever played this yaoi game called Shiritsu Taisei Gakuen Mongatari or Taisen private highschool story.. its by my favorite yaoi artist kazusa takashima... I really want to play it but the game is in japanese... So i was wondering if anyone knows if there is a chinese version of the game... and where can i get it? I will be going back to HK for the summer, about a week.. so um.. yes... so suggestions would be nice.. Or does anyone know the chinese name for the game
-
March 12th, 2003, 02:34 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Sorry hun, but I've never heard of the game! Plus, I don't think there is a Chinese version of it. The only Chinese games they sell around here are English ones translated into Chinese, popular Japanese ones (like Final Fantasy) translated, these really primitive Age of Empires rip offs, and hentai hentai hentai.
-
March 12th, 2003, 11:31 PM
#3
Inactive Member
hmmm... so no yaoi games in Hong Kong?!!!!!
um... you know those news stands in hong kong, like on the street with the old man selling stuff? Do they sell yaoi comics there or do i have to go search in stores? and is yaoi hard to buy, do i have to show id and stuff... I dunno, i've never went shopping in person for this stuff, since yaoi is my new found addiction
-
March 13th, 2003, 12:05 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Oh haha. You can get yaoi in any comic store. Hmmm...I Private Message you with about this by the way, Itsuki. ^^ Oh yeah, also...how old are you? Or how old do you look? You don't need to show an ID (I don't...yes folks, I'm not 18 yet. -__-) but you should look mature. ^^
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 12, 2003 08:10 PM: Message edited by: Crisis ]</font>
-
March 13th, 2003, 12:25 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Ha! When you said "game" I was thinking you were talking about a board game like Monopoly or something ^^;;...I was wondering, "How would you play a game like that?" XD
Ah, don't worry Crisis...I'm not quite 18 either ^_^;;
-
March 13th, 2003, 03:44 AM
#6
Inactive Member
There's yaoi scrabble, but its on the computer, its a computer board game. Crisis-I look old enuff to go clubbing. And people thought i was 18 back when i was 14... and now i m 17, so i should look 21? oh, speaking of clubbing, can you intro me to some of that HK night life... now that would b grande.
-
March 14th, 2003, 08:02 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Hehe...let's see...Monopoly Yaoi.
*Crisis is playing the came with two of her guy friends*
Crisis: *rolls the dice* Aha! Blue Boy (TM Love Mode) Club again! That's a hotel for me!
Guy1: *rolls the dice* Gah! Blue Boy Club!
Oh, and you don't want to know what the payment is. ~.^ Let's just say it involves her two poor friends who got suckered into playing the "cool new board game"...
-----
Itsuki - Oh goody, you like clubbing! You know, my brother owns a bar with his friends. Neat, eh?
-
March 14th, 2003, 02:28 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I want that game! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 14th, 2003, 11:18 PM
#9
Inactive Member
and in a game like that instead of cash you'd have sore butts so when you go into prison you kinda have to pay at least 5 and better get out fast or.. XD and now, pormenade ywould realy cost lotdsince, well, it's a park, ne? ^________^
by the way, I'm like, way under 18 ?____?;;; maybe if I put big highheels? >.<;
-
March 14th, 2003, 11:29 PM
#10
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">and in a game like that instead of cash you'd have sore butts so when you go into prison you kinda have to pay at least 5 and better get out fast or.. XD</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL That's hilarious! Now I have all sorts of weird scenerios going through my head about me and my friends playing a game like that XD
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks